Creating a new Caribbean will involve various stakeholders being committed to working together, the Diaspora, the government, the church, the private sector, and civil society.
We also need to address issues of our past such as slavery and build our relationship with the continent of Africa who desires to build an African Caribbean Diaspora. Topics will include:
- Sharing of our common history
- Africa and commitment to the region
- Church Leaders commitment to playing an increasing role in solving the issues of our region and to local community transformation
- Caribbean Diaspora commitment to the region
- Raising up the next generation of Caribbean Emerging Leaders
- Jamaica’s commitment to the region